Try and make these super tasty honey and peanut butter cookies!
- 240 g natural peanut butter
- 170 g honey
- 1 egg
- 70 g oat flour
- ½ teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- Preheat the oven at 180°C. Line a baking sheet with parchment and set it aside.
- Beat the peanut butter, honey and egg in a bowl. Add the oat flour and the bicarbonate of soda and continue mixing.
- Grab a teaspoon of dough and make balls. Put them on the baking sheet and gently flatten them.
- Bake on the middle oven rack for 8-10 minutes, until golden brown.
- Take them out of the oven and let them cool for at least 15 minutes.